GT:Load Plan Window Settings
Window Settings (Ctrl-L, select Window Settings)
- Confirm Success - checkbox
- Default to on. This will put up a message when the load plan has successfully completed.
- Allow multiple shipments - checkbox
- With this setting turned on, orders that are partially shipped will not be closed and additional shipments may be made against the same order in the future.
- Collect stop numbers - checkbox
- When this option is turned on, the Change Stop field will display on the screen.
- Auto-schedule - checkbox
- When this option is turned on, the load will automatically be scheduled, if it isn't already scheduled.
- Collect Bin - checkbox
- Default to On. When this option is turned on, the Bin field will be available.
- Display amounts in metric - checkbox
- When this option is turned on, if the amounts are stored in Avoirdupois, they will be converted to metric and displayed. If it is off, the amounts are converted to Avoirdupois, if necessary, before being displayed.
- Allow single order on many loads - checkbox
- Allows a single order to be assigned to many different loads.
- Auto assign and increment load number - checkbox
- Will automatically create load numbers if the user doesn't enter one. Company specific setting.