GT:Case Move Window Settings
Window Settings (Ctrl-L)
- Number of labels to print - input field
- This input field allows the user to specify the number of labels Whistle will print upon completion of the case move. This number will populate the “Copies” field on the Case Move screen as the default value.
- Auto Suggest Common Case Segment - checkbox
- When this option is activated, the drop down list will filter on what is keyed into the list field. For example, if the user should have cases 1234, 1235 and 9765 in the drop down list, the user could key in “123” and only the cases beginning with “123” would be shown.
- Enable printing - checkbox
- When this is on, the Print checkbox on the window will default to be checked. The default value for this option is On.