Revision as of 21:08, 25 June 2015 by 10.0.0.129 (Created page with "==Normal Usage== # Turn probe on (Green light should come on) # Log into QC # Any form with a temperature sample control should cause the light on the probe to flash quickly f...")
- Turn probe on (Green light should come on)
- Log into QC
- Any form with a temperature sample control should cause the light on the probe to flash quickly for a few seconds. Leaving and reentering the form will cause QC to reattempt to contact the probe.
QC Form Setup
- Add sample control to your form
- Change Equipment Type to "Temperature"
- If a specific probe is required, enter the devices QC serial number into the Serial Number field.
Initial Setup for Windows Mobile
- Turn Probe on
- Goto Settings>>Connections>>Bluetooth
- Click “Add new device”
- Follow the steps in the wizard. When asked, the Passkey is 004321
- Click on the Intelliprobe in the Bluetooth devices list.
- Check the box “Serial Port” under Services to use
- Click “Save”
- Click on the “Com Ports” tab
- Click “New outgoing Port”
- Pick a com port (above 7 works better since several of them are used internally by most Handhelds)